Welcome to the ERASMUS page of the Faculty of PhysicsThis page is for incomers to assist you with the selection of physics courses for your Learning Agreement.
The homepage of KIT provides some general information about studying physics in Karlsruhe (in German).
Course overview of the universityThe "Vorlesungsverzeichnis" is a complete list of all courses (lectures, exercises, practical, seminars) of the actual and the last terms. It contains detailed information. The ECTS credits are calculated according to the following rules:
- lecture SWS × 1 + exercises SWS × 2 for the BA
- lecture SWS × 2 + exercises SWS × 2 for the MA
The academic year is divided into two semesters: winter (October 1st to March 31st) and summer (April 1st to September 30th).
Links / General informations
The central international administration of the KIT is the
International Students Office.
See also especially the page Erasmus-Studierende.
- The faculty runs an ERASMUS office.
- ERASMUS + student handbook
- Student working group Arbeitsgruppe ERASMUS at the University of Karlsruhe.
- Living and Studying in Karlsruhe